Sunday, November 01, 2009

Yahui (jie jie), Happy 20th Birthday!



Thankyou for doing so much for me (along with my brother), for putting in the effort to get closer to our family, for helping me with my maths (sorry I gave up after awhile), for being so concerned and easy to talk to. I've mentioned this in my sms, but yeah I'm mentioning it again.

I hope you'll have a wonderful year ahead (with my brother hehe), and I really hope you guys will stay happy forever, forget any differences and grow together. Please take care of him too cause I love him alot, and I'm pretty sure you're the only person capable of keeping him happy this way.

I also admire you for being such a responsible person especially when it comes to your family. That's sorta been an inspiration for me and I hope I'll be able to be so committed too. I've only been able to get so much closer to my brother after he knew you, and I'm glad he did. At least he knows the needs of a girl now (very well too in my opinion) haha!

Once again, Happy Birthday!! All the best in everything you do! :D

Love, Emma.

No comments: